Power Tile™ Energy Harvester
Power Tile Energy Harvesters meet the higher power requirements of many wired and wireless sensors and applications for +20 years – effortlessly and in the harshest conditions. The Power Tile’s rugged, “always-on” design makes it a strong alternative to solar energy harvesting when process heat is available.
When attached to a heat source that provides a temperature difference to ambient of 90°C or more, Power Tiles generate power for a range of 24V, 4-20mA devices, including the Rosemount 3051S MultiVariable pressure and temperature transmitter.
• Designed for greater than 20 years of reliable power
• Integrated design minimizes installation time
• Battery backup (approximately one week of power), with a port for adding a supplemental 3V-12V external power source.
• IP67 and RoHS compliant
• Nickel-plated brass receptacles, with options for stainless steel
• Compact size, with overall dimensions of 252.4 mm x 252.4 mm
Mounting Options and Accessories
The Power Tile comes standard with a 3-inch integrated pipe adapter for easy mounting to pipes as a heat source. Other mounting options are available. Contact Perpetua for more details.