Power Puck® for Honeywell XYR6000
Get more data at a lower cost. The Power Puck Energy Harvester powers Honeywell’s XYR 6000 Series wireless sensors without interruption, making battery maintenance expense an afterthought.
With a temperature difference to ambient as little as 30°C, Power Pucks exceed the power requirements of the Honeywell XYR6000 at update rates as fast as 2 seconds – for the life of the sensor.
• Designed for more than 20 years of continuous service
• Field-tested magnetic mount or pipe mount installations
• Simple connection to sensors via Intelligent Power Modules
• Maintenance-free design
• Standard 3-year warranty (upgradeable to 10 years)
• Maximum base diameter: 60mm
• Diameter, fins projected: 99mm
• Weight: 374g
• Maximum Height: 101mm
• Connector Type: M12 – Eurofast – Male
• Maximum Service Temperature: 105°C
• Minimum Service Temperature: -45°C
USA - Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, and G; Class III, Division 1; Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4
Canada – Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Division1, Groups E, F, and G; Class III, Division 1; Class I, Zone 0, Ex ia IIC T4
ATEX – II1G Ex ia IIC T4 .II1D Ex ia IIIC T135°C
IECEx – Ex ia IIC T4.Ga .Ex ia IIIC T135°C Da
T4: -45°C ≤ Ta ≤ +65°C
EMC, RoHS and IP67 certified
CEI/IEC 60529:2001, 2004/108/EC, 2011/65/EU
Mounting Options and Accessories
Power Pucks come standard with magnetic mounts intended for flat metallic surfaces. In addition to the magnetic option, Perpetua offers a range of plate mounts for easily attaching Power Pucks to curved surfaces such as pipes. See Mounting Options for more details.